Transformative Health Justice (THJ) supports the critical C19 statement issued by UNITRALESA today
Transformative Health Justice (THJ) supports the critical statement issued by UNITRALESA (United Indigenous Traditional Leaders of South Africa):
“ Press conference date: 07/09/2021
Venue: Uncle Toms Hall Soweto
We are meeting in this venue today as South African Amakhosi, Amakhosana, Princes, Princesses, Izinduna, and the public of this country. As of today, we have been under a covid 19 pandemic that has lasted for more than 1 year 8 months and having resulted in demise of more than 80 000 of our loved ones. It also resulted in expenditure of our government of billions of rands in poverty alleviation, expanded hospital setups and vaccine agenda. After a series of consultations with black medical academics of this country, we as indigenous leaders of this land came with the following resolutions.
- We would like our people to stop being subjected to experimental vaccines by our government with immediate effect, unless they are clearly advised that these vaccines are still experimental and should be given all relevant information and allowed to decide without threats or coercion .
- The government should make all proven available repurposed drugs for covid 19 management such as Ivermectin, hydro chloroquine and supplements such as Zinc and vitamin D, available to all the inhabitants of the country in need.
- The government should also speedily finalize research on herbal products that would help in the management of Covid 19.
- Other measures meant to contain Covid 19 should continue to be observed.
- Vaccine passports should not be entertained in all circumstances.
The ethical and practical position adopted by UNITRALESA is grounded in wisdom, science and courage. As such, THJ stands in full support of:
B. Black and all medical and other professionals raising their voices in truth,
C. Allies for truth, health, justice and freedom, in South Africa and globally.
Siyabonga. Camagu. We are thankful.
Mayibuye iAfrica. Forward to Africa
Solidarity for Health Freedom
Transformative Health Justice
7 September 2021