Young South Africans are smart. They make their own decisions about their health and lives, and don’t give in to peer pressure and government hype. The recent episode of The Big Debate proved that, with young people arguing strongly against mandatory jabs, for natural immunity, and for the right to choose safe, effective and cheap treatments. We couldn’t be more proud of this generation — our #YoungRebelsMzansi . So here is a tribute to your wisdom, compassion, courage and creativity!
What’s going on in South Africa? The South African government has just announced its approval of C19 jab trials on people from 6 months old babies, upwards. They have also approved jabs of teenagers 12 upwards leading to a social media storm, even among adults who took the jabs.
These massive decisions, taken without any mass public participation, has sparked major controversy in the country, as not only are the majority of our people against trials on children, but, children hardly ever contract C19, and when they do, the infection is generally mild.
In addition, safe, cheap and effective treatments such as Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, Hydrogen Peroxide, Colloidal Silver, plus essential vitamins etc (B, C, D, Zinc, Quercetin) are available. Ivermectin is backed by South African born experts Prof Paul Marik and Dr Tess Lawrie, and also by Drs Nathi Mdladla, EV Rapiti and many others ethical doctors.
Meanwhile, youth unemployment is skyrocketing with astoundingly more attention and vast resources poured into jabs over jab harm compensation, or strengthening education, creating jobs, alleviating poverty, eliminating gender-based violence, and creating business opportunities for the country’s majority youth population.
Its time to take a stand #YoungRebelsMzansi.
What young people can do to make their voices heard:
- Save the #JobsNotJabs cartoon to view, or print the PDF to share
- Spot and activate the 5 action items in the #JobsNotJabs cartoon
- Share the #JobsNotJabs cartoon, and think of other action ideas!
- Click here on SAVAERS to report any negative jab effects in Mzansi
Remember to use the key hashtags #JobsNotJabs #YoungRebelsMzansi #SouthAfrica
You can join Transformative Health Justice on
- Telegram Channels:
THJ: https://t.me/TransformativeHealthJustice and SAVAERS: https://SAVAERS
- Twitter: @Sahariivsa
- Transformative Health Justice Facebook Group
- Transformative Health Justice Facebook Page
- Email to support #JobsNotJabs: info@THJ-Africa.org.za
- *If you are a child or teenager bullied into taking jabs, you are not alone. Email info@THJ-Africa.org.za with details so we can help you.*